Host your own Blog - choose JBrown Design

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Huckabee on the Tonight Show!

This was a great interview with Jay Leno. The one thing that I have always liked about Huckabee is his ability to laugh at himself. I also enjoyed watching him play with the band. I am a musician, and I remember back in the day when Bill Clinton played his saxophone on the Arsenio Hall show. I knew some High school students who could out-play Clinton with ease. Watching Huckabee in the second clip, you'll notice him vamping a little which shows a degree of comfort and musicianship.

I thought the story of the gentleman in New Hampshire was really good - it explained well in the short time he had what the Fair Tax would do to help us all. It has always been frustrating to me to go into a grocery store and purchase the basics with barely enough to make it, and then look over at a family paying for their basics with food stamps while their children wear extremely expensive sneakers and they have a second basket with steaks and seafood.

I hope that everything goes well tonight with the campaign and let's continue to do whatever we can to support Mr. Huckabee on his route to the White House!

Part One:


Part Two: